Tuesday, December 3, 2013

46 freezer meals for 95.00... PLAN AHEAD!! (Denise note: I used to make freezer meals and loved it. The 4 hour kitchen time was WELL worth it when money was extremely tight and freezer meals got me by for 2-3 months! I highly recommend "Don't Panic! Dinner's In The Freezer")

Easy Freezer Jam Recipe
Easy Freezer Jam Recipe

Download whole gallery
Pumpkin Mousse : Recipes : Cooking Channel
Pumpkin Mousse : Recipes : Cooking Channel

Download whole gallery
46 freezer meals for 95.00... PLAN AHEAD!! (Denise note: I used to make freezer meals and loved it. The 4 hour kitchen time was WELL worth it when money was extremely tight and freezer meals got me by for 2-3 months! I highly recommend "Don't Panic! Dinner's In The Freezer")
46 freezer meals for 95.00...  PLAN AHEAD!!  (Denise note: I used to make freezer meals and loved it. The 4 hour kitchen time was WELL worth it when money was extremely tight and freezer meals got me by for 2-3 months! I highly recommend "Don't Panic! Dinner's In The Freezer")

Download whole gallery
Chewy chocolate chip cookies, so next on the baking list - ok, easy and fast recipe since it uses melted butter, very gooey dough but nice cookies. Crisp outside, chewy inner. Yum.
Chewy chocolate chip cookies, so next on the baking list - ok, easy and fast recipe since it uses melted butter, very gooey dough but nice cookies.  Crisp outside, chewy inner.  Yum.

Download whole gallery
ready-to-go frozen crockpot meals. I totally need to use my crockpot more!
ready-to-go frozen crockpot  meals.  I totally need to use my crockpot more!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment