Saturday, December 7, 2013

Freezer Breakfast Burritos. - I would healthify these a bit, but I love the idea of having homemade breakfast burritos only 2 microwave minutes away. breakfast on the run, anyone?

Freeze grapes to chill white wine without watering it down.
Freeze grapes to chill white wine without watering it down.

Download whole gallery
Freezer Breakfast Burritos. - I would healthify these a bit, but I love the idea of having homemade breakfast burritos only 2 microwave minutes away. breakfast on the run, anyone?
Freezer Breakfast Burritos. - I would healthify these a bit, but I love the idea of having homemade breakfast burritos only 2 microwave minutes away. breakfast on the run, anyone?

Download whole gallery
More freezer meals....
More freezer meals....

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment