Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hummingbird Cupcakes/Muffin Recipe MomB said: "I left the frosting off of these to avoid the sweet calories, and they were awesome! So moist and delicious! That is why I call them muffins and the recipe calls them cupcakes. Also, the recipe states that it makes 24. Using my regular 12 count muffin tins I got 36!!"

2 ingredient slow cooker meals
2 ingredient slow cooker meals

Download whole gallery
Hummingbird Cupcakes/Muffin Recipe MomB said: "I left the frosting off of these to avoid the sweet calories, and they were awesome! So moist and delicious! That is why I call them muffins and the recipe calls them cupcakes. Also, the recipe states that it makes 24. Using my regular 12 count muffin tins I got 36!!"
Hummingbird Cupcakes/Muffin Recipe  MomB said: "I left the frosting off of these to avoid the sweet calories, and they were awesome!  So moist and delicious!  That is why I call them muffins and the recipe calls them cupcakes.  Also, the recipe states that it makes 24.  Using my regular 12 count muffin tins I got 36!!"

Download whole gallery
How to Make a Months of Breakfasts for Your Freezer www.habitsforahap...
How to Make a Months of Breakfasts for Your Freezer www.habitsforahap...

Download whole gallery
10 easy crock pot meals for about $100.
10 easy crock pot meals for about $100.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment