Friday, December 13, 2013

"THE Bread" Whenever I have a friend or family member over for dinner, they will ask the following question: “Are you making The Bread?” And I always smile and say: “Yes. I am making The Bread.” I smile because it’s a foregone conclusion that I will be making The Bread. I smile because The Bread is so darn delicious and no one who tastes it can believe it contains only two ingredients.

"THE Bread" Whenever I have a friend or family member over for dinner, they will ask the following question: “Are you making The Bread?” And I always smile and say: “Yes. I am making The Bread.” I smile because it’s a foregone conclusion that I will be making The Bread. I smile because The Bread is so darn delicious and no one who tastes it can believe it contains only two ingredients.
"THE Bread"  Whenever I have a friend or family member over for dinner, they will ask the following question:  “Are you making The Bread?”    And I always smile and say:  “Yes. I am making The Bread.”    I smile because it’s a foregone conclusion that I will be making The Bread.    I smile because The Bread is so darn delicious and no one who tastes it can believe it contains only two ingredients.

Download whole gallery
Slow Cooker Freezer Meals: Makes 8 Meals in 1 Hour!
Slow Cooker Freezer Meals: Makes 8 Meals in 1 Hour!

Download whole gallery
Crockpot Freezer Meals. I like this one BC it has more variety of meals than just the standard stews and meat/veg
Crockpot Freezer Meals. I like this one BC it has more variety of meals than just the standard stews and meat/veg

Download whole gallery
love crockpot meals
love crockpot meals

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment