Sunday, December 1, 2013

This is similar to how I make them. I usually just use ham hock or neck bone and put some red peppers in for a bit of spice instead of using the cherry tomatoes. I just LOVE collard greens!

Creme Brulee French Toast by smittenkitchen #French_Toast
Creme Brulee French Toast by smittenkitchen #French_Toast

Download whole gallery
How to cook grains
How to cook grains

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
This is similar to how I make them. I usually just use ham hock or neck bone and put some red peppers in for a bit of spice instead of using the cherry tomatoes. I just LOVE collard greens!
This is similar to how I make them. I usually just use ham hock or neck bone and put some red peppers in for a bit of spice instead of using the cherry tomatoes. I just LOVE collard greens!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment