Friday, December 20, 2013

When I smelled the buttery, coconut crust toasting in the oven, I knew this was a winner. The crust stays perfectly crunchy even after being frozen, and the flavors pair perfectly with the Sweet and Spicy Garlic Chili Sauce that I love so much. I’m glad my family enjoyed it, because it is going into my regular menu plan rotation, at least until I find my new favorite.

Chicken Liver Pâté Adapted from A Cook’s Guide by Donna Hay
Chicken Liver Pâté    Adapted from A Cook’s Guide by Donna Hay

Download whole gallery
When I smelled the buttery, coconut crust toasting in the oven, I knew this was a winner. The crust stays perfectly crunchy even after being frozen, and the flavors pair perfectly with the Sweet and Spicy Garlic Chili Sauce that I love so much. I’m glad my family enjoyed it, because it is going into my regular menu plan rotation, at least until I find my new favorite.
When I smelled the buttery, coconut crust toasting in the oven, I knew this was a winner. The crust stays perfectly crunchy even after being frozen, and the flavors pair perfectly with the Sweet and Spicy Garlic Chili Sauce that I love so much. I’m glad my family enjoyed it, because it is going into my regular menu plan rotation, at least until I find my new favorite.

Download whole gallery
Paleo Slow Cooker Freezer Meals Mini
Paleo Slow Cooker Freezer Meals Mini

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment